EQ Station - The New Benchmark for Live EQ
The New Benchmark in Live EQ
More than a decade ago TC Electronic introduced the multi-award winning TC 1128/6032 EQ. It became the benchmark for digitally controlled Graphic EQ's. Now TC Electronic is back in the live business using cutting edge 48 bit DSP processing and superb ADA conversion technology - the result is EQ Station, the next generation EQ solution for the most demanding live-sound applications.
When time and control is of the
With EQ Station's intuitive user interface you will be up and running within minutes! You no longer have to choose between ease of operation and a full set of features. The layout of the user interface was designed to fit the live sound requirement for instant access to all major control functions.
The EQ Station is a dedicated Live-EQ. Combined with the
Motofader-64 flying-fader remote and the TCP/IP based PC editor
software you have the most versatile and sophisticated, yet easy to
use, EQ System for any live- and Public Address-application found
on the market today.
Features in EQ Station:
- 6 band Parametric EQ
- 29 Band Graphic EQ
- 3 band Dynamic EQ
- Delay (600mS)
- Peak Limiter
- Store/recall of settings (250 User Preset locations)
- Extremely bright QVGA full color TFT display (320 x 240 pixel resolution)
- Separate display views and bypass buttons for Graphic, Parametric and Dynamic EQ's.
- Individual Frequency, Bandwidth and Gain Encoders
- Linkable channels for stereo and In-Ear Monitor applications
- Available in 4 and 8 channel configurations