Sonnox Oxford EQ suite from the OXF-R3
Sonnox Oxford EQs deliver an unparalleled quality and
flexibility with very musical results and extremely low noise and
distortion, below -130 dB!
The EQ & Filters plug-in comprises out of 5 different sections including HF and LF selectable to shelf. Two additional HF and LF filters add to the power with variable slopes from 6 dB to 36 dB per octave. The models and technology of these plug-ins are based on the same as in the popular Sony Oxford consoles and Pro Tools plug-ins.
The package includes different plug-in versions for greater DSP-efficiency. If you are looking for the ultimate in EQ, this is your solution!
Distributed and supported by www.sonnoxplugins.com.
- Very musical results
- 4 different EQ-style models for a maximum of artistic flexibility - from British to transparent
- Extremely low noise and distortion (below -130 dB)
- 5 separate sections with HF and LF selectable to shelf
- 2 separate HF and LF filters with variable slope from 6 dB to 36 db/oct
- HF sections are fully decramped
- A/B and selection between two complete sets of settings
- 24/96 processing
- Includes mono- and stereo versions of 3 EQ Plug-Ins
- Various by Plug-In (e.g. 4 Mono-EQs per DSP)